Will a round table with two legs stand up? Well, the 'Doppio Gioco' table created by 5.5 Designers (cinq cinq designers) will certainly stand--at least, when aided by a lamp, a magazine stand or a birdcage.
5.5 Designers’ new collection of furniture and lighting designed for the Italian company Coincasa was presented at Milan Design Week 2009. The collection includes this original two-legged table with either an incorporated light, magazine stand or birdcage. Each of these options is built with a leg that extends to the floor, giving the 'Dioppio Gioco' the third leg it needs to stand.
5.5 Designers' 'Doppio Gioco' Furniture at Milan Design Week 2009
1. Two-legged Furniture - Exploring furniture designs with unconventional leg configurations, presenting new opportunities for unique and space-saving products.
2. Multi-functional Design - Incorporating additional features into furniture, such as lights, magazine stands, or birdcages, to create versatile and practical pieces.
3. Innovative Table Stability - Developing inventive solutions to stabilize tables with unconventional leg arrangements, allowing for more creative and visually appealing designs.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can explore new possibilities in creating unconventional and multi-functional pieces.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can capitalize on the trend of unique and multifunctional furniture to create innovative and space-saving solutions for their clients.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can introduce visually interesting and practical furniture options to cater to customers looking for distinctive and functional pieces.