It seems as though one creative soul took her frustration over denied Twitter account access to create the 'Twitter is Over Capacity' hat. This unique, handmade headpiece definitely takes a fail and turns it into a fashion feat.
Made by Japanese illustrator and slow crafter Hine Mizushima, the 'Twitter is Over Capacity' hat is adorable to say the least. Though I'm not sure who would don such a creation, this one-off design is definitely an accessory to treasure for social media lovers.
The 'Twitter is Over Capacity' Hat Makes the 'Fail Whale' Fashionable
1. Handmade Internet-inspired Apparel - Opportunity for artists and designers to create unique wearable items inspired by online culture and social media trends.
2. Fashionable Tech Accessories - Opportunity for tech companies to collaborate with designers and create stylish accessories for electronic devices.
3. Social Media-inspired Merchandise - Opportunity for marketers to tap into viral social media trends and use them in the creation of branded merchandise.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the popularity of internet culture by creating items inspired by social media and online trends.
2. Technology - The tech industry can explore partnerships with designers to create tech accessories that are both functional and fashionable.
3. Marketing - Marketers can use social media trends to inform the design of branded merchandise that will resonate with younger and tech-savvy audiences.