The Twisted Ranch Dressings have been unveiled as a new lineup of sauces that aim to deliver the classic flavor of ranch dressing with unexpected infusions that transform it into an artisan-quality product.
The sauces were created in partnership with Kraft-Heinz and come in such flavors as Garlic Smashed Buffalo, Cheesy Smoked Bacon, Black Pepper Parmesan, Mango Spiked Habanero and Honey Dipped Wasabi. Each one is inspired by some of the premium varieties served at the original Twisted Ranch restaurant in St. Louis to bring the flavor of ranch dressing to consumers everywhere.
The Twisted Ranch Dressings come in 13 ounce bottle sizes and are available for purchase at a cost of $3.29 at participating Walmart and Kroger locations nationwide now.
Image Credit: Kraft-Heinz
The New Twisted Ranch Dressings are Distinctly Indulgent
1. Twisted Ranch Dressings - There's an opportunity for food and beverage companies to create unique flavors in their dressings and sauces.
2. Artisan-quality Products - Small, specialized food producers can create high-end dressings and condiments with unique flavors to appeal to consumers seeking more sophisticated taste experiences.
3. Flavor Infusions - Food companies can experiment with different infusions to create new hybrids of dressings and sauces.
1. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Food and beverage manufacturers can research new ways to make flavors burst in dressings and sauces by developing innovative methods of infusion.
2. Grocery Retail - Retail outlets that partner with emerging artisanal food producers can offer unique dressings and condiments with distinct flavors to set themselves apart from competitors.
3. Restaurant and Food Service - Restaurants can create their own signature dressings and sauces, differentiating themselves from competitors and potentially boosting sales by giving customers a reason to come back specifically for their unique dressings.