For 2020, Hidden Valley is introducing a trio of Ranch Secret Sauces that are described as "the secret weapon for people who want to bring the fun and excitement of restaurant-style sauces home." These sauces, available in Original, Smokehouse or Spicy varieties, can be paired with everything from burgers and tacos to fries, helping to transform classic comfort foods into elevated, restaurant-quality meals.
While the Original Secret Sauce is described as cool and tangy, the Smokehouse variety is called out for its savory and smooth qualities. The third product in the trio, Spicy, is touted as zesty and hot—so hot that it lands on the "hottest" level on Hidden Valley's spicy meter.
Image Credit: The Clorox Company
Hidden Valley Ranch Secret Sauce Helps to Elevate At-Home Meals
1. Restaurant-style Sauces - Developing more at-home, restaurant-style sauces helps to enhance and differentiate traditional comfort foods, adding value to the consumer experience.
2. Sauce Variety - Expanding the variety of flavor profiles and levels of spiciness for sauces can appeal to a wider range of taste preferences and increase revenue streams.
3. Brand Expansion - Introducing new product lines that leverage well-established brand recognition can offer an instant competitive advantage and facilitate the launch of innovative food products at scale.
1. Food and Beverage - Developing innovative and creative sauces can add value to traditional food products, while enhancing the overall eating experience and differentiating from competitors.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Partnering with influential social media personalities and creating buzz-worthy campaigns can help brands reach wider audiences, generating interest for new products and driving sales.
3. Retail - Offering exclusive tie-ins and limited-edition products can increase excitement around a product launch and draw in supermarket foot traffic, increasing overall sales.