Chris Heads’ authentic work has been featured in the most prestigious fashion publications, including Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Vanity Fair, Tank and Wallpaper.
Based in Milan, this English artist is concentrating on his passion for photography and his female characters. His sessions are an eye-popping art of eccentric ideas and fun personalities. In very unconventional ways, he portrays fashion and the world of his subjects. You are immediately drawn to his vision, which is a showroom of avant-garde photo-movement. He is truly in the moment and it doesn’t seem like his sessions are staged. It’s a mixtures of incredible woman’s beauty, freshness and spunk.
With an influence of 70’s and 80’s style, slightly grotesque, sometimes shocking, with addition of unusual accessories, Chris Heads demands your attention. His arrangements of childhood memories and naive sexuality are quite provocative. You will not forget his photos, or his models anytime soon. It’s a story of original visionary with a soul of an artist, representing the world of fashion, toys and masked beauty.
Enjoy the photos above for some of Chris Heads’ fantastic, versatile work. Also you can take a look at the interesting video about models discussing the concept of beauty directed by Chris Heads.
Chris Heads' Wonderful World of Models, Masks and Fashion
1. Authentic Fashion Photography - Explore disruptive innovation opportunities in capturing fashion through unconventional and avant-garde photography styles.
2. Unusual Accessories in Fashion - Discover opportunities to incorporate unique and unconventional accessories in the fashion industry for a memorable and daring style.
3. Toy-inspired Fashion - Explore the potential for creating fashion pieces inspired by childhood memories and playful aesthetics.
1. Fashion Photography - Incorporate avant-garde and unconventional photography techniques to capture fashion in a truly captivating way.
2. Fashion Design - Integrate unusual accessories and unique elements into fashion designs to create a bold and memorable impact.
3. Children's Fashion - Create fashion pieces inspired by toys and childhood memories to bring a playful and imaginative touch to children's fashion.