The idea behind the design of the Twinway concept car is that by removing the human element from its operation, the vehicle has the potential to move more efficiently from point A to point B. This would, of course, be most successful if every automobile on metropolitan roads was created this way.
Marko Lukovic proposes a four-seater that has all passengers facing inwards. A transparent E-Drive screen is installed between them, facilitating easy access for choosing routes, determining location and even enabling online entertainment. Tablets and smartphones could be synced with the Twin-Way system for convenient control. The Twinway could drive backwards just as it can forwards, plus it would has sensors and recognition software that would enable it to follow signs and discern speed limits.
The Twinway Can Minimize Traffic Congestion and Driving Increase Efficiency
1. Autonomous Vehicles - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing autonomous vehicles that can move more efficiently and minimize traffic congestion.
2. In-car Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity in integrating tablets and smartphones with autonomous vehicles to provide convenient control and online entertainment options for passengers.
3. Smart Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity in creating a network of autonomous vehicles that can communicate and follow signs, enabling more efficient and safer transportation systems.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity for automotive companies to develop and manufacture autonomous vehicles that can enhance efficiency and reduce traffic congestion.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity for entertainment companies to create new in-car entertainment options and experiences for passengers of autonomous vehicles.
3. Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity for transportation companies to leverage smart technologies and autonomous vehicles to improve the efficiency and safety of urban transportation systems.