Leave the contents of your crock pot up to fate and roll these What to Cook? Dice from Twine. Mealtime conundrums can be sticky situations; your stomach is demanding, impatiently requesting sustenance, while your mind and your taste buds are unsure of their cravings. Take the privilege of choice away from your indecisive mind and solve what's for dinner in a snap.
The dice feature everything from the exotic to the everyday. With such players as lemons, broccoli, fennel and hot chiles you're sure to wind up with a flavor combination that will tickle even the most fickle of taste buds. Adorably illustrated and as fun to play as a game of Yahtzee, these What to Cook? Dice will solve all your dinner woes with style.
Never be left staring blankly into the fridge again, as Twine What to Cook? Dice will make the important decisions for you when you've left your brain at work.
Twine Creates What to Cook? Dice to Take the Guess Work Out of Dinner
1. Meal Decision Tools - Develop innovative tools like Twine's What to Cook? Dice to help indecisive individuals make mealtime decisions.
2. Interactive Cooking Gadgets - Explore opportunities to create fun and interactive cooking gadgets that solve common mealtime conundrums.
3. Randomized Meal Options - Design innovative ways to provide randomized, yet appealing, meal options such as with Twine's What to Cook? Dice.
1. Kitchenware - There is potential for growth in the kitchenware industry by creating innovative tools like Twine's What to Cook? Dice.
2. Cookbook Publishing - Publishers can expand their repertoire by creating books or guides featuring randomized meal options that resemble Twine's What to Cook? Dice.
3. Mobile App Development - Developers can create mobile applications that provide randomized meal options for individuals who are indecisive or facing mealtime conundrums, similar to Twine's What to Cook? Dice gadget.