Artist Casey Weldon gave the Twilight stars a peculiar makeover in these twisted piggy portraits. These surreal looking artworks contort the faces of these vampire film stars, giving them pig noses and disfigured mouths.
The title of Weldon's intriguing and amusing Twilight project is 'Twilight Zone' which seems fitting. Twilight has completely glamorized monsters from vampires to werewolves. This series kind of reverses the idea of sparkling beautiful vampires by turning these beautiful stars into real monsters.
It's hard to say whether or not fans of the movies will be pleased with this series. On the one hand, the artist has turned these stars into grotesque beasts. On the other hand, this could be viewed as a tribute to the popular monster series. I personally find these surreal piggy portraits to be incredible and funny.
These Paintings Depict the Twilight Stars with Pig Noses
1. Surreal Portraiture - There is an opportunity to disrupt the traditional portraiture industry by offering unique and twisted interpretations of classic subjects.
2. Reverse Makeover - There is an opportunity to disrupt the beauty industry stereotypes by providing a fresh perspective that showcases the beauty in unconventional features.
3. Monster Reversal - There is an opportunity to disrupt the film and entertainment industry by producing alternative portrayals of monsters, creating new experiences for fans.
1. Art - The art industry has the opportunity to disrupt traditional portraiture by offering unique and twisted interpretations of classic subjects.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry has the opportunity to disrupt stereotypes by providing a fresh perspective that showcases the beauty in unconventional features.
3. Entertainment - The film and entertainment industry has the opportunity to disrupt monster portrayals by producing alternative interpretations that create new experiences for fans.