Why drink Red Bull when you can drink Turn On. Turn On is like most energy drinks, but allegedly better as it is said to boost your passionate abilities. The soda contains all the Guarana, Ginseng and Ginko Biloba you love. In addition, it includes Schizandra, claimed to be an aphrodisiac herb. The drink is one of the hottest new things in Australia.
Implications - In contemporary society, sex sells, and this clever beverage branding promotes the seductive side of the product. In order to appeal to consumers, companies should consider how their products and promotions attend to this ongoing consumer fascination with sexual deviance and incorporate these finds into their commodities.
Australia's Hot Love Drink, Turn On
1. Seductive Food and Beverage - By incorporating seductive elements into food and beverage products, companies can tap into consumers' fascination with sexual deviance.
2. Aphrodisiac Ingredients - The use of ingredients known for their aphrodisiac properties, such as Schizandra, creates opportunities for innovative and provocative products.
3. Enhancing Passionate Abilities - Developing products that claim to enhance passionate abilities, like Turn On soda, caters to consumers seeking novel experiences in their beverages.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can leverage seductive branding and aphrodisiac ingredients to create unique and alluring products for consumers.
2. Energy Drink Industry - The energy drink industry can explore the inclusion of aphrodisiac herbs and promote their products as an enhancer of passionate experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The marketing and advertising industry can seize opportunities to incorporate the ongoing consumer fascination with sexual deviance into product promotions and branding strategies.