One student at the London College of Fashion seems to have taken a shining to Lady Gaga and her bizarre fashion choices so much so that the plastic container headwear look was front and center at the year end fashion show.
The kitchen utensils turned fashion statements were featured on some of the models, giving them a housewife with style sort of look. This fashion-forward headwear is definitely a statement, but if Lady Gaga is your fashion guru, then that's exactly the kind of attention you're going for. This headwear is kitchen stylish.
London College of Fashion's Kitchen-Inspired Hats are Gagafied
1. Upcycled Fashion - Fashion industry can explore transformative potential of using unconventional materials in their designs.
2. Sustainable Kitchenware - Houseware industry can adopt sustainable alternatives materials that can be incorporated into fashion head apparatus.
3. Innovative Headgear - The novelty appeal of unconventional materials used in a fashion context can inspire others to create unique head accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can incorporate unconventional materials such as kitchenware to produce more sustainable designs.
2. Houseware - Houseware industry can explore alternative materials that would be suitable for the usage in the fashion industry.
3. Art and Crafts - Art and Crafts community can create innovative and unusual head accessories using any unconventional materials which could can significantly impact fashion trends.