'True&Co.' recently launched the 'Try-On Truck,' which is a mobile boutique that offers a different underwear shopping experience. For many women, shopping for a new bra can be a frustrating and time-consuming task. This traveling retail outlet is designed to make the experience a bit more pleasant by coming directly to the customer.
The Try-On Truck is similar to a food truck in that it is completely mobile. However, instead of serving burgers and fries, this truck offers high-quality lingerie in numerous sizes. In order to make bra shopping a little bit easier, the mobile boutique offers free fittings and the opportunity to try out many different styles. The truck is also staffed by numerous 'fit therapists' who use digital technology to help consumers find the perfect fit.
Although fashion trucks and mobile boutiques are nothing new, True&Co.'s Try-On Truck is the first of its kind to exclusively focus on custom bra fittings.
The 'Try-On Truck' Allows Women to Shop for Lingerie on the Go
1. Mobile Lingerie Boutiques - The trend of mobile boutiques dedicated to lingerie shopping provides a convenient and personalized experience for customers.
2. On-the-go Bra Shopping - The trend of offering mobile bra fittings and try-on opportunities allows women to shop for lingerie at their convenience.
3. Digital-assisted Fittings - The trend of using digital technology and fit therapists to help consumers find the perfect fit enhances the bra shopping experience.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunity of mobile lingerie boutiques and personalized bra fittings.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in digital-assisted fittings for lingerie shopping.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can leverage the trend of on-the-go bra shopping by offering mobile bra fittings and try-on services through online platforms.