With retail stores only being able to offer a limited number of shoppers or appointments at a time, many are turning to experiences that bring the stores to shoppers' homes—like the Try-At-Home program from Avery Austin. The newly launched program was created to support brides-to-be who are hesitant to have a traditional bridal salon experience due to the current times.
The program gives brides-to-be the power to select their favorite styles, consult with a virtual stylist and then try on their choices at their leisure from the comfort and safety of their own home. This option makes it easy for shoppers to explore the many affordable styles offered by Avery Austin, as the Bridal Collection ranges from $300-$900 and is perfect for intimate ceremonies.
Image Credit: Avery Austin
Avery Austin's Try-At-Home Program Helps Brides-to-Be Skip the Salon
1. Try-at-home Bridal Services - The trend of at-home try on experiences is growing, providing an opportunity for companies to offer more personalized experiences.
2. Virtual Styling Consultations - Virtual styling consultations have become increasingly popular, allowing companies to provide personalized services while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
3. Affordable Bridal Collections - Affordable bridal collections are becoming more popular among couples planning their weddings, indicating a shift away from traditional, high-priced options.
1. Wedding Industry - The wedding industry is adapting to the current climate by offering new options for couples planning their weddings.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry is utilizing technology to offer personalized services like virtual styling consultations.
3. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry is experiencing growth as more consumers opt for at-home shopping experiences.