A Florida Dodge truck dealer is giving away his inventory on a BOGO--Buy One, Get One Free--deal.
While we're used to seeing huge discounts and special financing deals to clear out the lots, it's rare that a dealer wants to make you take two Dodge trucks when you might only be looking for one Dodge truck.
Implications - In a world where money is one of the biggest issues, people are constantly looking for the next greatest deal. Businesses that can offer consumers bang for their buck are guaranteed to see huge consumer reactions. If a business has the power to save people money, then that is more than enough to become successful.
Extreme Dodge Dealer Incentives
1. BOGO Deals - More businesses will offer buy one, get one free deals to increase sales and attract customers.
2. Extreme Incentives - Companies will come up with unique and extreme incentives to clear inventory and spark consumer interest.
3. Consumer Value - Consumers will continue to seek out businesses that offer them the greatest value for their money.
1. Automotive - More automotive dealerships may start offering BOGO deals or other unique incentives to move inventory.
2. Retail - Retailers may begin to offer more BOGO deals or other incentives to compete with other businesses and attract price-conscious consumers.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts may offer BOGO deals or other discounts as a way to fill empty rooms or attract new guests during slow periods.