The Mango Pineapple Gose by La Cumbre Brewing Co. falls under the category of tropical sour ale and it follows a special brewing technique that is customary to the Beers of Leipzig. These are "brewed with a similar level of acidity [to that of wines, specifically in the Spanish region of Rias Baixas]." The added salt also contributes to a "fuller mouthfeel while adding [a] briney quality." The Mango Pineapple Gose follows a similar brewing process.
The tropical sour ale is unique in its combination of the aforementioned qualities and the taste, as well as the aroma, of mango and pineapple strengthen its uniqueness. With 5.6% of alcohol per volume, this beer is coming from the region of New Mexico.
La Cumbre Brewing Co.'s Mango Pineapple Gose is Fruity and Aromatic
1. Tropical Sour Ale Trend - Breweries can create unique tropical sour ales by incorporating exotic fruits and using special brewing techniques.
2. Regional Beer Trend - Highlighting the region where a beer comes from can increase its appeal to consumers looking for unique and authentic experiences.
3. Low Alcohol Beer Trend - Offering beers with lower alcohol content can appeal to consumers looking for a more casual and responsible drinking experience.
1. Craft Beer Industry - Craft breweries can explore tropical sour ale trend to stand out in a competitive market and offer unique flavors that appeal to customers.
2. Tourism Industry - Breweries can partner with tourism agencies to promote regional and unique beers as part of local tourism experiences.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverage Industry - Non-alcoholic beverage companies can explore low alcohol beer trend to offer new and appealing options to consumers looking for a less intoxicating drinking experience.