In a humorous and well-executed tribute to Taylor Swift, Filipino artist Eisen Bernard Bernardo has combined the singer's album art and paintings from the classical era. The digital collages by Eisen Bernard Bernardo are very well matched, suggesting either a robust art history knowledge or a lot of time spent pairing palates and themes.
Artist Eisen Bernard Bernardo previously created a series that integrated fashion magazine covers with classical paintings, which he titled the Mag+Art project.
The classical paintings used in Bernardo's tribute to Taylor Swift include 'Portrait of Edith' by Egon Schiele, 'La Belle Liseuse' by Léon François Comerre, 'Good companions' by Vittorio Reggianini, 'Judith with the Head of Holofernes' by Lucas Cranach the Elder and Emile Auguste Pinchart's 'The helping hand.'
This Tribute to Taylor Swift Blends Her Album Covers and Old Paintings
1. Digital Collages - Exploring the combination of different art forms and eras through digital collages presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the field of visual arts and design.
2. Artistic Tributes - Creating artistic tributes that blend contemporary pop culture with classical art offers innovative possibilities for the entertainment industry and fan communities.
3. Integrative Projects - Integrating diverse elements such as album covers and paintings opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for artists to redefine traditional artistic boundaries.
1. Visual Arts - The visual arts industry can leverage the trend of digital collages in creating innovative and visually striking artworks.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can capitalize on artistic tributes as a means of engaging fans and creating unique experiences.
3. Design - The design industry can explore integrative projects that combine different art forms to create immersive and visually captivating designs.