The Trial Bay House addition project was a large-scale eco renovation that turned this Tazmanian house into a super-sustainable and stylish coastal abode.
The renovation was designed by James Jones of Architectus and involved a total overhaul of the home as well as the construction of a new veranda, courtyard, garage, and living room. The Trial Bay House project also involved installing solar water heating and solar panels on the building's roof, as well as rain-catching technology in order to make the house as sustainable and low-impact as possible.
The Trial Bay House Addition is a Sweeping Sustainable Eco Home Retrofit
1. Eco-friendly Renovation - There is an opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable home renovation projects.
2. Rainwater Harvesting - Innovations that provide efficient and effective rainwater harvesting technologies can help homeowners reduce their water consumption and reliance on municipal water supplies.
3. Solar Power Integration - There is a need for businesses to provide affordable and accessible solar power solutions as more homeowners become interested in renewable energy sources.
1. Home Renovation - The home renovation industry can expand their services by offering eco-friendly and sustainable renovations with the integration of rainwater harvesting and solar technologies.
2. Renewable Energy - Companies involved in the production and distribution of renewable energy sources, such as solar panels, have an opportunity to cater to the growing demand for sustainable energy solutions.
3. Water Management - Businesses that develop and implement innovative rainwater harvesting systems that reduce water consumption can significantly contribute to sustainable water management.