The Trekka Element Jacket is a high-quality outerwear style created to help avid campers, adventurers and hikers alike enjoy robust protection from the elements and more. The jacket is achieved with a laminated Nomex fabric on the exterior that is waterproof, while also being tear-resistant and even fire-resistant to make it suitable for wear around a campfire. 100% recycled insulation keeps wearers cozy, while also helping to make the outerwear style a cruelty-free option that doesn't contain any feathers or leathers.
The Trekka Element Jacket boasts an athletic fit that is also lightweight and packable to make it well-suited for everyday wear or as a travel style that is suitable for being tucked away until it's needed.
The Trekka Element Jacket is Technical and Comfortable
1. Eco-friendly Outdoor Clothing - Using 100% recycled insulation makes the Trekka Element Jacket a sustainable and cruelty-free option that appeals to consumers seeking eco-friendly products.
2. Multi-functional Outerwear - The Trekka Element Jacket's lightweight and packable design allows it to be easily compacted for travel and versatile enough to be worn as an everyday jacket.
3. Fire-resistant Clothing - With the Trekka Element Jacket's flame-resistant and tear-resistant materials, there are opportunities for innovation in the safety industry.
1. Outdoor Apparel - The Trekka Element Jacket is a high-quality outdoor jacket that appeals to outdoor enthusiasts and provides opportunities for eco-friendly and multi-functional product innovation.
2. Sustainable Fashion - With its use of 100% recycled insulation, the Trekka Element Jacket appeals to eco-conscious consumers and presents opportunities in the sustainable fashion industry.
3. Safety Equipment - Featuring flame-resistant and tear-resistant materials, the Trekka Element Jacket opens up innovation opportunities in the safety equipment sector.