'Grillers' are natural treats for dogs from Nudges that are made with real beef and chicken, and boast the look of meat that is fresh off the grill.
As Nudges takes great care to emphasize that its products are all made in the United States, it calls out that its all-natural dog treats feature only USA chicken and beef. These barbecue-inspired dog snacks are also free from artificial flavors and preservatives, as well as animal by-products, corn, wheat and soy. In fact, the Grillers Made with Real Chicken treats are so simple, it boasts less than 10 ingredients.
While there are plenty of chicken and beef treats for dogs on the market, these ones set themselves apart with clean ingredients and charming grill marks. The latter is a product feature that is proudly shown off by Nudges with a clear panel on the front of the pouch packaging.
Nudges' Treats for Dogs Mimic the Look and Taste of Grilled Foods
1. Barbecue-inspired Dog Treats - An increasing demand for all-natural and healthier treats for dogs that mimics the taste and look of grilled meat.
2. Clean Ingredient Treats - The rise of dog treats made with less than 10 simple, natural and recognizable ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, colors or additives.
3. Transparent Packaging - An emerging trend towards more transparent packaging that showcases the appearance of the product inside, such as grill marks on dog treats.
1. Pet Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for pet food manufacturers to create innovative and authentic dog treats that are made with natural and recognizable ingredients.
2. Packaging Design - An opportunity for packaging designers to create clear and transparent packaging that highlights the features of the product inside, such as grill marks on dog treats.
3. Retail Industry - Opportunities for retailers to explore and market more all-natural, healthier dog treats options in the booming pet care industry.