Taking inspiration from the grape-based alcoholic beverage 'Grappa,' Scholten & Baijings designed a unique travel flask to enhance the drinking experience. The travel flask's five colorways, sheen and soft texture are all inspired by grapes that go into making Grappa. For instance, there's a soft rose-hued color that takes cues from Merlot, as well as a gray-green color to complement the Prosecco Bianco variety.
The beverage container has simply been named 'Grappa Nonino,' which reminds of its ties to the Italian drink. In addition to being corrosion-resistant, lightweight and high-quality, what sets the titanium flask apart is an included cup for drinking.
Just as Grappa was once looked down upon as an inexpensive alcoholic Italian drink made from the leftover skins, seeds and pulp of grapes, this wine-inspired drinking container brings sophistication to the design of conventional travel flasks.
The Grappa Nonino Flask Comes with a Removable Cup for Drinking on the Go
1. Sophisticated Drinkware - The Grappa Nonino Flask brings sophistication to conventional travel flasks by taking inspiration from the grape-based alcoholic beverage 'Grappa.'
2. Multi-functional Containers - The Grappa Nonino Flask comes with a removable cup for drinking on the go, setting a standard for single items that cater to multiple functions.
3. Colorway-inspired Products - The Grappa Nonino Flask colorways, sheen and soft texture are all inspired by grapes that go into making Grappa, creating room for identifying inspiration from organic products in product design.
1. Travel Accessories - The Grappa Nonino Flask sets the bar for travel containers by providing a high-quality, multi-functional product that enhances the drinking experience while on the go.
2. Beverage Packaging - The Grappa Nonino Flask's incorporation of the removable cup and organic inspiration into the design, sets a precedent for innovating the packaging and design of beverage containers.
3. Product Design - The Grappa Nonino Flask demonstrates the ability to take inspiration from organic products and create unique designs for traditional items in industries such as product design.