A new product has surfaced on the internet that answers the age-old question as to how to transport alcohol in sensitive environments without being detected: flask tampons. These fake tampons are really test tube-shaped flasks that each hold a single shot. The flasks come with several fake tampon packages, disguising their true nature.
Since tampons are a purse staple, this is a clever and hilarious way to hide alcohol without being detected. Its strictly feminine qualities have caused many female internet users to bond over this product. Women who've come across this have made it known that they would love to own a few tampon flasks themselves, so as to avoid paying for drinks at clubs, music festivals or bars.
With these comically quirky tampon flasks, girls will never have to buy drinks at the bar again.
These Flask Tampons Provide a Sneaky Way to Transport Alcohol
1. Stealthy Flasks - There is an opportunity for companies to create more innovative flasks that can be disguised as everyday items for discrete usage in sensitive environments.
2. Feminine Disguise Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create more feminine-oriented products that offer clever ways to encourage bonding and discretion, especially in booze-related scenarios like music festivals or clubs.
3. Tampon Alternatives - There is an opportunity for companies to create similar products that offer alternate solutions for women who want to discreetly carry things in sensitive environments.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can explore ways to enhance their product lines with discrete and clever packaging that can appeal to female customers.
2. Feminine Hygiene - The feminine hygiene industry can explore how to better integrate the needs of women, including more innovative products that can be used for different purposes without raising eyebrows.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore ways to take advantage of this trend, by offering discreet booze-storage options that appeal to their female customers in clubs, music festivals, and other booze-friendly venues.