G Fox, of G Fox Gems, is a Trans Toronto-based designer creating blinged-out accessories at a reasonable price point. What they bring to the table is something that has been taboo for too long -- Trangender Awareness. G Fox is personally letting the world know that it's not scary and not a secret for people to blur the lines of gender.
They are inviting you to join them with their #FollowAFox campaign that encourages unity and voice for #LGBTQ people and their supporters. They have created a stainless steel dog-tag with the trans-equality logo with a diamond in the middle to represent unity and strength, especially in numbers.
G Fox Gems has already received shout-outs from the likes of Studology, YouTube personalities and the Dancing With The Stars celeb, Chaz Bono. Activism by design is the name of the game here, and G Fox Gems is doing it to try to let everyone know that there is a richness to our experience and of course, as their slogan says “$wag is a lifestyle choice."
G Fox Gems is Promoting Awareness Through Urban Accessories
1. Transgender Awareness - Creating awareness and promoting acceptance of transgender individuals through blinged-out accessories.
2. Activism by Design - Using fashion as a medium to express and promote social activism, particularly for LGBTQ rights.
3. Unity and Strength - Symbolizing unity and strength through jewelry that features the trans-equality logo with a diamond in the middle.
1. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity for designers to create inclusive and empowering accessories that showcase social causes.
2. LGBTQ Activism - Utilizing innovative fashion designs and campaigns to raise awareness and advocate for LGBTQ rights.
3. Online Influencer Marketing - Engaging with YouTube personalities and celebrities to promote social causes and increase brand visibility.