Auto makers of late have collaborated with some serious fashion houses, but this may be the first time one has teamed with a luxury chocolate line, Neuhaus. I am not complaining, and neither is the Toyota iQ N-Collection.
This baby comes in two delicious colorways, Cream Butter and Chocolate Brown, and features matching interiors, and special badging. Unfortunately the Toyota iQ N-Collection is completely inedible, and is sadly only available in Germany.
Implications - With the price of this spectacular chocolate mini-car only being a mere 1,700 euros for the base mode iQ, there is no reason to hesitate when purchasing a Toyota iQ. After all, who doesn't love chocolate-colored anything and everything? I can bet people are going to be lining up to purchases these cars.
The Toyota iQ N-Collection Mixes Cars and Chocolate
1. Luxury Collaborations - There is a rising trend of auto makers collaborating with luxury brands, creating unique and enticing products for consumers.
2. Food-inspired Designs - The combination of food and design is becoming a popular trend, as seen with the Toyota iQ N-Collection and its chocolate-inspired features.
3. Affordable Luxury - The Toyota iQ N-Collection offers a luxurious experience at an affordable price, opening up opportunities for consumers seeking affordable luxury products.
1. Automotive - Automakers have the opportunity to explore collaborations with luxury brands like Neuhaus, creating unique and limited-edition products to attract consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - The success of the Toyota iQ N-Collection shows that there is a market for food-inspired designs in various industries, including food and beverage, where brands can create innovative and unique products.
3. Retail - The concept of affordable luxury, exemplified by the Toyota iQ N-Collection, can be extended to the retail industry, allowing brands to offer high-quality, luxurious products at accessible prices.