The Toyota Fun-Vii is set to make quite the splash when it makes its debut at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show. The Fun-Vii is a unique family car designed for the future.
The Toyota Fun-Vii has a sleek, all-black exterior that can be changed at any moment via smartphone. The exterior is almost like a computer's wallpaper, hosting either a pre-set paint job or a photo of your choosing. The interior of the car is straight out of a sci-fi film with technicolor LEDs on the floor and a touchscreen display in the front window. With its unique looks and technology, the Toyota Fun-Vii should make quite the stir when it comes out from behind the covers this week.
The Toyota Fun-Vii is a Futuristic Family Wagon
1. Personalized Car Exteriors - Car manufacturers can create new designs and unique materials to allow car owners to change the look of their vehicles anytime via smartphone.
2. Interactive Car Interiors - Car manufacturers can integrate technologies such as LEDs and touchscreen displays into car interiors to create a futuristic and interactive driving experience.
3. Smartphone-controlled Cars - Car manufacturers can create cars that can be controlled via smartphones, allowing for a more accessible and convenient driving experience.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Car manufacturers can invest in new technologies to create innovative car designs and features that appeal to consumers.
2. Technology - Tech companies can partner with car manufacturers to develop high-tech features for car interiors and exteriors and explore the potential of smartphone-controlled cars.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can help car manufacturers develop creative campaigns that showcase the innovative features of their cars and appeal to tech-savvy consumers.