The original Tovala smart oven was an impressive kitchen device but was held back by its slightly too futuristic design elements, thankfully the new iteration looks to solve this issue. Designed to look more like a conventional oven, this new Tovala offering comes complete with a bar handle and a wide glass window, The new Tovala smart oven is also 15 percent smaller and lighter too. The new version of the oven also features improved venting so the Tovala can be placed under kitchen cabinets without ruining them.
In terms of performance, the second generation Tovala smart oven steps up usability with more buttons. The original model limited the oven to two basic functions, with additional options available on the app. The new model ditches these limitations and provides actual oven controls, without having to open up the app.
Image Credit: Tovala
The New Tovala Smart Oven Remedies the Original's Design Flaws
1. Improved Smart Oven Design - Smart oven manufacturers can focus on improving current designs to make them more accessible and appealing to a broader audience.
2. Enhanced User Interface for Smart Appliances - Manufacturers can upgrade their smart appliances' user interface to enable better usability that does not require their customers to access the associated app.
3. Venting Solutions for Smart Appliances - Smart appliance manufacturers can focus on developing more efficient venting solutions to make their appliances safer and easier to use in different environments.
1. Smart Home Appliance Manufacturing - Companies producing smart home appliances can leverage new design ideas to improve accessibility and functionality while making them more presentable.
2. Kitchen Appliance Manufacturing - Kitchen appliance manufacturers can incorporate sophisticated user interfaces into their smart ovens to make them more user-friendly and efficient.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can now confidently recommend smart kitchen appliances that are well-designed, efficient, easy to use and complementable to kitchen interiors, including those with cabinets above kitchen counters.