The Dog Haus Tot Dog is the latest offering from the brand as part of its Chef Collaboration Series that will offer consumers a premium option to pick up from the brand. The hotdog is the work of Michelin Star Chef Anthony Sasso and consists of an all-beef wiener that's topped with tater tots that are extra crispy, coleslaw, celery salt and the brand's signature BBQ sauce. The hotdog is served on King's Hawaiian Rolls to make it an unorthodox variety that doesn't skimp on satisfying flavor.
The Dog Haus Tot Dog is available now at participating locations nationwide through February 29, 2020 and will help support the No Kid Hungry cause with $1 from each purchase going to the nonprofit.
Image Credit: Dog Haus
The Dog Haus Tot Dog is Part of the Chef Collaboration Series
1. Gourmet Hotdogs - There is an opportunity for companies in the food industry to create more gourmet hotdogs that appeal to consumers who desire high-quality, unique options.
2. Chef Collaborations - More restaurants and food brands could harness the value of chef collaborations to bring a unique spin or culinary flair to their menus and products.
3. Charitable Food Products - Companies could explore ways to partner with nonprofit organizations to create and market products that give back to their communities.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains could invest in partnerships with chefs to create premium, specialized menu offerings that cater to more discerning customers.
2. Food and Beverage Brands - Food and beverage companies could partner with nonprofits to create and sell charitable versions of their products, boosting sales while also supporting a good cause.
3. Casual Dining - Casual dining restaurants could explore ways to make their menus more innovative and enticing through partnerships with renowned chefs who can infuse a new level of creativity into their offerings.