Get the ultimate 3D movie experience in the comfort of your own home with the Toshiba REGZA GL1 Series! This wicked TV gives you all that a 3D TV has to offer, minus the glasses.
There are some 3D TVs that require you to purchase additional 3D glasses for approximately $200, making the Toshiba REGZA GL1 Series a great buy. Featuring two sizes - 20-inch and 12-inch - both display naturally smooth images and technology that creates nine parallax images into 3D images. This means the picture will always be in 3D no matter the angle!
The Toshiba REGZA GL1 Series Gives You the 3D Experience Without the Glasses
1. No-glasses 3D Tvs - This trend offers an opportunity for companies to develop and market 3D TVs that do not require the use of glasses, providing a more convenient and immersive viewing experience.
2. Affordable 3D Tvs - The trend of affordable 3D TVs allows for the potential disruption of the TV market by providing consumers with access to immersive 3D content at a lower cost.
3. Enhanced 3D Viewing Technology - The development of enhanced 3D viewing technology presents opportunities for companies to create innovative products that offer improved image quality and depth perception in 3D TVs.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can leverage the trend of luxury 3D TVs to create innovative products that cater to the demand for immersive home entertainment experiences.
2. Home Theater Systems - The home theater systems industry can explore the trend of luxury 3D TVs to develop integrated solutions that enhance the overall viewing experience by combining high-quality audio and video technologies.
3. Entertainment Content Creation - The entertainment content creation industry can adapt to the trend of luxury 3D TVs by creating engaging and immersive 3D content that complements the advanced capabilities of these TVs.