If you're a cool Canadian that frequently picks up on trends while perusing the web and have a vocab so bomb that spelling bee gold medals line your mantel, the Toronto-Based Journalism Internships at Trend Hunter were made for you.
Over a 4-month period, you will be developing a dynamic portfolio and social media skills to rival even the best bloggers. Naturally, our offices are located in the trendiest central city spot, right off Queen St. West in an old carriage building that has been modernized to the max. The Trend Hunter office is complete with ultra-cool touches like the wall-sized projected scoreboard displaying your editorial efforts in real-time. From the fireplace to the beer fridge, comfort and coolness is always considered in cultivating covetable careers!
So if you have that great grammar and trend-spotting keenness, the Toronto-Based Journalism Internships at Trend Hunter may just be your calling!
Enhance Your Career in Ontario's Most Awesome Office
1. Journalism Internships - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new approaches to journalism and media in the digital age.
2. Dynamic Portfolios - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative ways to showcase and present work portfolios in a highly competitive job market.
3. Social Media Skills - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Find new ways to leverage social media for storytelling and audience engagement in journalism.
1. Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Rethink traditional media models and explore digital transformation strategies.
2. Career Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative programs and platforms for career advancement and skill-building.
3. Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate trend-spotting and real-time learning into journalism and communications curricula.