After checking out the LEGO Ice Cube Tray, I can't help but notice that the LEGO kits have really cranked it up a notch. Among other things, you can now build a LEGO Enzo Ferrari, LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer, or even a LEGO remote control car. There's even a LEGO video game and LEGO advent calendar... and to think, Christmas is just around the corner.
LEGO® City Advent Calendar 2006 - Bring your LEGO® City to life with 24 exciting days of new surprises! Each day, open a new window in the specially designed Advent Calendar box to reveal a new set -- 24 in all!
LEGO Enzo Ferrari 1:10 - This authentic, detailed replica of the Enzo Ferrari in 1:10 scale is yours to build! A great addition to the collection of any LEGO fan or racing enthusiast, it captures the sleek look of the supercar of the 21st century.
Outdoor Challenger - This mean, green, remote-controlled machine is the definition of tough! With bold details, extra wide tires, massive chassis, and a top speed of 12 mph (20 km/hr), this Racer is ready for anything--water, mud, dirt, grass, you name it! Use the tip tronic speed shift to change channels and tackle the toughest terrain. Build it, race it, and win!
LEGO® Star Warsâ„¢ II: The Original Trilogy Video Game - Xbox 360â„¢ - The power of the Force and the power of the Brick combine in the all-new LEGO® Star Wars IIâ„¢: The Original Trilogy video game! This exciting sequel to LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game takes the fun and endless customization of LEGO and combines it with the epic story, characters and action from the revolutionary Star Wars: Episodes IV, V and VI! From Darth Vader's pursuit of Princess Leia aboard her Blockade Runner to Luke's final confrontation with Emperor Palpatine, you can build and battle your way through your favorite film moments!
LEGO Imperial Star Destroyerâ„¢ - Build the most awesome ship in the Star Warsâ„¢ universe! The Imperial Star Destroyerâ„¢ is the massively huge, incredibly powerful heart of the Emperor's fleet. Manned by the top crew in the Imperial Navy, the Star Destroyerâ„¢ was heavily armored and bristling with turbolasers and tractor beam projectors. One Star Destroyer alone was enough to strike fear into an entire star system!
1. LEGO Kits for Adults - Adult LEGO enthusiasts are seeking more complex and detailed kits, creating an opportunity for LEGO to expand into a new market by offering high-quality, intricate kits that appeal to adults.
2. Customizable LEGO Kits - As children’s toys continue to become more interactive and customizable, LEGO can capitalize on the trend by offering customizable kits that allow children to create unique designs and personalize their LEGO sets.
3. LEGO Gaming - As video gaming continues to surge in popularity, LEGO can leverage their brand to create immersive gaming experiences, opening up new opportunities for revenue generation and fan engagement.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can benefit from the rise of LEGO kits by targeting niche markets with specialized offerings, including premium kits and customizable toys.
2. Gaming Industry - The gaming industry can benefit from partnerships with LEGO to create immersive gaming experiences that attract a wide range of players, resulting in increased revenue and fan engagement.
3. Adult Hobby Industry - The growth of adult LEGO enthusiasts presents an opportunity for the adult hobby industry to offer more high-quality, detailed kits and expand their product offerings to a new demographic.