My annual search for my favorite fashion editorial of the year is officially over now that I've seen the Toni Garrn for Vogue Russia December 2011 photo shoot. Featuring the stunning 19-year-old German model and shot by photographer Matt Irwin, the shoot is truly the epitome of glamor and sophistication.
Not many people can make bedhead look flawless, but Toni Garrn certainly can. Styled by fashion editor Darcy Backlar, Garrn is outfitted in some sophisticated pantsuits and sexy dresses by some of the top designers in the world. The model wears pieces by Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Azzedine Alaia, Chloe, and Givenchy.
Take a look at the Toni Garrn for Vogue Russia December 2011 photo shoot for one of the most glamorous fashion editorials of the year.
The Toni Garrn for Vogue Russia December 2011 Shoot is Super Sultry
1. Bedhead Beauty Trend - The editorial featuring Toni Garrn proves that bedhead can be made to look glamorous and sophisticated, opening up opportunities for beauty companies to create products and tutorials to capture this trend.
2. Designer Collaborations Trend - The editorial features some of the top designers in the world, creating a collaboration opportunity for designers and fashion companies to reach a wider audience and promote their brands.
3. Sultry Editorial Trend - The Toni Garrn for Vogue Russia December 2011 Shoot showcases sultry style and photography, presenting an opportunity for photographers, stylists, and models to push boundaries and showcase their creativity in similar editorials.
1. Beauty Industry - The bedhead beauty trend in the editorial presents an opportunity for beauty companies to create innovative hair products and tutorials that embrace the trend and cater to those who want to achieve the same look.
2. Fashion Industry - The editorial showcases top designers and their designs, making collaborations with fashion companies and designers an opportunity to promote their brands and reach a wider audience.
3. Photography Industry - The sultry style and photography in the Toni Garrn editorial provides an opportunity for photographers, stylists, and models to push boundaries and showcase their creativity in similar editorials, which could lead to new collaborations and opportunities in the industry.