Tom French is a Sheffield Institute of Art and Design graduate whose classic charcoal works boast the skill of one who holds a first class BA Honors. Though the technique may be traditional, the subjects of Tom French's work are actually quite risque.
The series by Tom French depicts beautiful women in various poses. With bare-shouldered portraiture and bed-lounging sketches, this interesting art series will definitely catch the attention of many.
Implications - Despite the obvious sexual appeal the drawings offer, Tom French's work will appeal to any true fan of art. The detail, shading, and concept of his illustrations are impressive enough to create a lasting impression.
The Risque Classical Charcoal Drawings of Tom French
1. Risque Charcoal Drawings - There is an opportunity for artists to create more works of art exploring the risque side of the human form using traditional media such as charcoal.
2. Traditional Techniques for Nontraditional Subjects - There is a growing trend for contemporary art that employs traditional techniques, such as charcoal drawing, to depict unconventional subject matter such as eroticism.
3. Artistic Detail and Concept - Artists can focus on perfecting the detail, shading, and concept of their illustrations to create memorable pieces that will appeal to any true fan of art.
1. Fine Art - Artists, galleries, and collectors in the fine art industry can explore the trend of using traditional techniques like charcoal drawing to explore unconventional subject matter.
2. Erotic Art - The erotic art industry can draw inspiration from Tom French's risque charcoal drawings and create more works exploring the human form in a sensual way.
3. Art Education - Tom French's skill in creating high-quality charcoal drawings presents an opportunity for art educators to teach traditional techniques to students interested in exploring the more unconventional side of art.