If you want to add a ghoulish vibe to your bathroom experience you should stock up on this horror novel toilet paper roll. Each square of paper comes with a terrifying tale printed on top.
Japanese author Koji Suzuki hopes to make the time you spend in the bathroom a little bit more enjoyable by turning your toilet paper into a novel you can read while sitting on the 'john. The Drop Horror Novel Toilet Roll looks like a regular roll of white quilted bathroom paper. The only difference is this toliet paper comes with gruesome horror story printed on top of the paper in a eerie dark blue complete with ink splatters.
You can pick up the Drop Horror Novel Toilet Roll from FireBox.com for $16.
This Toilet Paper Roll is Designed to Look Like Pages of a Horror Novel
1. Interactive Bathroom Products - Creating toilet paper with printed stories opens up the opportunity for more interactive and engaging bathroom experiences.
2. Multimedia Bathrooms - Integrating technology and literature in bathrooms can create a multimedia experience that enhances relaxation and enjoyment.
3. Themed Toilet Paper - Designing toilet paper with different themes, such as horror novels, adds novelty and personalization to everyday bathroom essentials.
1. E-commerce - Selling unique and themed toilet papers online provides an opportunity for e-commerce platforms to cater to niche interests and preferences.
2. Publishing - Collaborating with toilet paper manufacturers to include printed stories on toilet paper opens up a new avenue for publishers to reach readers in unexpected places.
3. Bathroom Products - Designing innovative and engaging bathroom products, such as toilet paper with printed stories, can bring fresh excitement and differentiation to the industry.