In case you ever wanted to combine your favorite activities, there's a toilet bowl themed restaurant in Taiwan. The chairs are toilets, there are commode serving pieces and urinal sconces... Somehow I'm not hungry anymore.
However, you can't ignore that this taboo theme is deserving of attention. I'm not sure if it would become anyone's regular hot spot, but dining here once would be enough to give you a captivating anecdote for your next dinner conversation.
1. Taboo Themed Restaurants - There is potential for disruptive innovation in creating more taboo or unconventional themed restaurants.
2. Weird Dining Experiences - Unusual dining experiences are becoming increasingly sought after by certain customers.
3. Novelty Seating - Creating unique and novelty seating arrangements can add something extra to the dining experience.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and eateries can tap into this trend by offering unconventional dining experiences.
2. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate unusual restaurant themes and offerings as part of their unique selling propositions.
3. Entertainment - Amusement parks, gaming centers and other entertainment venues can offer unconventional dining options to create a memorable experience for visitors.