Japanese labels TOGA PULLA and PORTER work in collaboration to create a collection of bags that are set to launch at the PORTER STAN located in Tokyo's Shinagawa Station. The collaborative range feature three bag designs that are part of TOGA PULLA's Spring/Summer 2019 TRUCK SHOW collection.
It features a mesh bag, a bum bag-themed belt bag, and a BONSAC. The BONSAC bag comes in either khaki or black colorways with 3WAY transforming functionalities. The mesh bag and the belt bag come in khaki, black, or red colorways. The mesh bag comes with a special shoulder strap along with a leather strap that is adorned in metal accents. The belt bag features bold leather and metal accents over the front and boasts adjustable elements with a belt-like buckle.
TOGA PULLA and PORTER Releases a Series of Daily Accessories
1. Collaborative Accessory Collections - Collaborations between brands to create unique accessory collections that cater to daily needs.
2. Convertible Accessory Designs - Accessories that can be transformed or modified into new styles or functionalities for a more convenient and versatile use.
3. Bold Accent Accessories - Accessories that feature eye-catching accent details like metal elements and leather embellishments to make a statement.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands that specialize in creating unique and functional collections that cater to daily needs.
2. Collaborative Retailing - Retail companies that collaborate with various brands to create unique in-store collections.
3. Fashion Retailing - Fashion retail companies that focus on offering a variety of accessory designs with unique and eye-catching accent details.