Critically acclaimed and world-renowned fashion photographer Mario Testino is showcasing his works in an exhibit entitled 'Todo o Nada' (All or Nothing). This venture of compiled works is expressing two opposing takes: fashion and nudity. The nudity is not at all pornographic - it is simply promoting the beauty of the female body.
Testino's 'Todo o Nada' is currently on display in the Museo Thyssen Bornemisza in Madrid, Spain until the 9th of January, 2011.
Mario Testino's 'Todo o Nada' on Display in Madrid
1. Nude Art - A trend towards portraying nudity as non-pornographic art.
2. Fashion Photography - A trend towards fashion photographers showcasing their works through exhibits.
3. Opposing Takes - A trend towards expressing contrasting themes in art exhibits.
1. Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion photographers and fashion houses to showcase their works through exhibits.
2. Art - There is an opportunity for art galleries to showcase more unconventional artworks such as nude art.
3. Event Management - There is an opportunity for event planners to organize more exhibits showcasing a mix of contrasting themes to attract a wider audience.