Allyson Carey's line of T!ntalize makeup is specifically geared towards tired tootsies. It's essentially foundation for your feet, and claims to even out your skin tone and hide veins, blisters and other discolorationsâ€”just like the makeup you wear on your face.
Why not just apply concealer for your face on your feet? Allyson Carey says that T!ntalize contains double the pigment, and it's formulated to last all day long. Who knew?
Implications - While at first i was a little bit skeptical about the idea of concealer for feet, Allyson Careyâ€™s line of T!ntalize makeup has actually changed my mind. I know a ton of girls that are going to be very appreciative of this innovation, and maybe even a few guys!
T!ntalize by Allyson Carey is Makeup for Tired Tootsies
1. Feet Makeup - The trend of developing makeup specifically for feet presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
2. Double Pigment Cosmetics - The trend of using cosmetics with double pigment opens new possibilities for long-lasting makeup in the beauty industry.
3. Specialized Cosmetics - The trend of developing specialized cosmetics, such as concealer for feet, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from developing new foot makeup products and specialized cosmetics.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from foot makeup products that complement different outfits.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from foot makeup products that enhance the appearance of actors' feet for movies and TV shows.