The Tile Lost and Found Labels are a tech-free tracking solution for consumers to position onto items where a conventional connected Bluetooth tracker might not otherwise suit. The labels feature a QR code that the finder of an item only needs to scan to be presented with the owner's information to help them connect and organize a time to meet. The labels are great for a variety of items like books, sports equipment, travel mugs and more where conventional trackers might not otherwise work.
The Tile Lost and Found Labels are easy to set up with the owner's information, but privacy-conscious consumers can also opt to set up a virtual phone number or email address specifically to aid recovery.
Image Credit: Tile
Tile Lost and Found Labels Connect Owners to Those Who Found an Item
1. QR Code Tracker Stickers - QR code-based tracking solutions are becoming an increasingly popular alternative to traditional Bluetooth trackers.
2. Tech-free Tracking - Consumers are increasingly seeking tech-free and non-invasive tracking solutions for items.
3. Personalized Recovery Information - Providing tailored recovery information for lost items is becoming an increasingly important feature for tracking devices.
1. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can benefit from incorporating QR code-based tracking solutions into their products.
2. Travel and Hospitality - Travel and hospitality companies can incorporate tech-free tracking solutions to help guests keep track of their belongings.
3. Digital Privacy - As demand for personalized recovery information increases, digital privacy companies can provide solutions for consumers to maintain their privacy while still providing contact information for lost items.