Tie dye sportswear falls in the same category as neon designs. Bold and playful, it shows that women are ready to take on the world when in these practical yet stylish outfits. Health and fitness is something to get excited over these days and Fabletics is a brand that is helping that attitude along. After all, the tie dye sportswear featured in its March 2015 collection will inspire women to get active just to put them to good use.
Fabletic's Sevan Bra, Oula Tank, Norwalk Tank and Rio Run Capri are amongst some of the designs to get this refreshing look. Although some people might think that tie dye sportswear is retro, the brand has given it a modern update. The pieces can be mixed and matched with existing designs for looks that truly stand out.
Fabletics' Latest Collection Gives the Retro Pattern a Modern Update
1. Updated Retro Activewear - Fabletics' tie dye sportswear collection is an updated take on retro activewear, providing opportunities for brands to modernize vintage styles.
2. Bold and Playful Designs - Tie dye sportswear reflects the current trend for bold and playful designs, opening opportunities for brands to push the boundaries of traditional activewear design.
3. Mix and Match Styles - Fabletics' tie dye sportswear collection allows for versatile mixing and matching, providing opportunities for fashion-forward activewear companies to expand on this concept.
1. Activewear Industry - The tie dye sportswear trend presents opportunities for the activewear industry to embrace and incorporate bold, playful designs into their product lines.
2. Fashion Industry - The trend towards updated retro activewear such as Fabletics' tie dye collection provides opportunities for the fashion industry to integrate vintage styles and patterns into their designs.
3. Athleisure Market - The tie dye sportswear trend is part of the athleisure market and presents opportunities for companies to fuse fashion and sportswear together in unique and innovative ways.