Modern PC requirements have created the need for devices like the LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive to enter the market. Designed with a distinctly enterprise-quality experience, the LeCie 2big drive is purported to offer 440MB/second transfer speed along with inputs such as Thunderbolt, display port and even slots for memory cards.
The amount of data being created by the average user is increasing at a rapid rate with current parameters quickly growing to be too small scale to accommodate future needs. The LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive is positioned as a consumer option that can be used on a professional level to ensure that users always have a workstation that is up-to-date with their usage needs. Storage capacities are set to be available ranging from 12TB to 20TB upon release.
The LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive Provides Exceptional Usage
1. High-speed Data Storage - The need for faster and more efficient data storage technology is driving the trend for high-speed data storage solutions like the LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive.
2. Enterprise-grade Consumer Devices - The rise of consumer devices like the LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive that offer enterprise-grade features and performance is a trend that can disrupt the business technology market.
3. Scalable Data Storage Solutions - As data storage needs continue to grow, the trend for scalable data storage solutions like the LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive can provide businesses with cost-effective and expandable options.
1. Technology - The technology industry can leverage the trend for high-speed data storage to develop innovative and efficient storage solutions.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from the trend for enterprise-grade features in consumer devices and develop products that cater to professional needs.
3. Media and Entertainment - Industries with high data storage needs like media and entertainment can adapt scalable data storage solutions like the LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt Drive to improve workflow and productivity.