Wedderspoon is expanding upon its honey-based product range with a new line of Bee Propolis Throat Sprays with Monofloral Manuka Honey. These new products are being introduced by the brand at Natural Products Expo East and have the potential to solve a pain point for consumers who are experiencing a sore throat and desire a natural remedy.
In all, there are three different kinds of honey-based throat sprays available from the brand, including functional flavors like Warming Orange Spice, Cooling Chamomile Mint and Lemon Ginger. The immune-boosting sprays were crafted to soothe irritated throats with potent, high-quality raw manuka honey from New Zealand, which is widely recognized for as a superfood that is rich in antioxidants and is naturally packed with antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
Wedderspoon's Bee Propolis Throat Sprays are Supercharged with Manuka
1. Honey-based Remedies - There is an opportunity for companies to expand their product line with natural honey-based remedies that soothe various ailments.
2. Functional Flavor Healing - Companies can introduce new functional flavors for their throat or oral sprays for a more immersive holistic healing experience
3. Immune Boosting Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create more immune-boosting products by incorporating natural and organic ingredients such as manuka honey.
1. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry has the potential to expand its product line with natural remedies such as honey-based throat sprays.
2. Organic and Natural Products - Companies can capitalize on the growing demand for organic and natural products by incorporating high-quality manuka honey into their product line.
3. Oral and Throat Care - The oral and throat care industry has the potential to diversify its product line by introducing new flavors and natural remedies for consumers seeking a holistic approach to oral care.