With over four million t-shirts sold in the past decade, online company threadless.com assembled their designs in a book where everyone can see all the Threadless tees that have caused such a trend wave.
The hip and ultra cool designs range from politically charged scenarios to humorous sketches. Threadless believes in collectively acquiring designs from the online community. The book celebrates all its glory in the past 10 years and features some great work.
Threadless T-Shirts Celebrates Decade of Design
1. Personalized Design Crowdsourcing - The trend of crowd-sourcing designs allows companies to tap into the creativity of online communities, disrupting traditional design processes.
2. Online Retail Publishing - The trend of online retailers publishing physical books showcases the potential for new revenue streams and brand extension opportunities.
3. Visual Trend Archives - The trend of creating visual archives of popular design trends provides inspiration and reference for designers and businesses alike.
1. Apparel and Fashion - The apparel and fashion industry can leverage personalized design crowdsourcing to create unique and engaging products that resonate with their target audience.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can explore the potential of online retail publishing to expand their product offerings and engage customers in new and innovative ways.
3. Design and Creative Services - The design and creative services industry can benefit from visual trend archives as a resource for inspiration and trend analysis to stay ahead of the curve and meet client demands.