'This is Us, Together' is an idea for a road-trip photo series, where photographer Lou Noble would photograph successful couples and gather some insight into how they make their relationships function. Noble has launched his project on the Kickstarted crowdfunding platform and he is very nearly at his fundraising objective.
The 'This is Us, Together' project is particularly interesting because in the video, he has his ex-girlfriend detail some of his failings as a mate. Thus, the project is meant to be a transformational one for an artist who is seemingly incapable of being in a relationship. If you're in a relationship and looking for ways to make it work, then this is definitely a project you should check out.
'This is Us, Together' Points a Lens at Successful Couples
1. Road-trip Photo Series - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways of capturing and showcasing relationships through a unique visual storytelling approach.
2. Insight Into Successful Couples - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop platforms or resources that provide valuable insights and advice for building and maintaining successful relationships.
3. Transformative Art Projects - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create art projects that challenge personal growth and self-reflection through the exploration of relationships and personal experiences.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative photography techniques or platforms that cater to capturing unique relationship dynamics.
2. Relationship Coaching - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use technology to offer personalized and scalable relationship coaching services to help couples improve their communication and connection.
3. Art and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists and creators to develop interactive and immersive experiences that provoke introspection and dialogue about relationships.