Actor Ryan Devlin created a new granola bar called 'This Bar Saves Lives' that can help improve the lives of children in need. Dreamed up after a life-changing trip to Liberia, Devlin's granola bars are sold using the popular one-for-one model.
Just as the name suggests, This Bar Saves Lives is a charitable business initiative that is dedicated to saving the lives of children in need. For each bar sold, the company will donate a packet of PlumpyNut's life-saving food to a hungry child. These packets are distributed by the company's charitable partners, which include organizations such as Free the Children and Action Against Hunger.
Not only do the granola bars support a good cause, but they are also designed to provide consumers with a healthy snack option. Each bar is made with gluten-free, GMO-free and Fair Trade ingredients for a wholesome, nutrient-rich snack.
'This Bar Saves Lives' is a Granola Bar That Supports a Good Cause
1. Charitable Business - Opportunity to start a business initiative that gives back to communities through a charitable cause without compromising quality of products.
2. One-for-one Model - Innovative marketing strategy that encourages people to purchase products which in turn will help others in need, promoting social responsibility among consumers.
3. Healthy Snack Options - Potential to create healthier snack alternatives with gluten-free, GMO-free, and fair trade ingredients while supporting a social cause.
1. Food and Beverage - Industry can implement a social cause or give back program to promote healthier options and create a positive social impact.
2. Charitable Organizations - Organizations can collaborate with businesses to distribute aid to developing countries, and promote the importance of corporate social responsibility among companies.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to create marketing campaigns that promote social responsibility and incentivize consumers to make purchases that give back to the community.