Meet The Tone, an extremely thin speaker for smartphones that is also foldable. As the world's thinnest speaker, The Tone also has no electrical components, no batteries, no wires and no additional battery drain from your phone.
The amplifier uses only shape and structure to enhance volume of the in-built smartphone speakers. The sound of the world's thinnest speaker is further enhanced by the patented aluminium panel, which was engineered in Germany.
Due to the lightweight material, The Tone weighs only 75g, and folds down in seconds to an amazing 3mm. Its unique design means it will work with any and every smartphone available now and in the future.
The team behind Tone are currently raising funds on Kickstarter where you can pre-order the thinnest speaker in the world from $35 a unit. It seems like a bargain to have the most portable, hi-tech future proof amplifier you can get for your phone.
'The Tone' is a Thin Speaker for Smartphones That Folds
1. Foldable Speakers - The Tone's foldable design opens up opportunities for creating more compact and portable speakers for smartphones.
2. Wireless Amplification - The absence of wires and electrical components in The Tone speaker suggests a trend towards wireless amplification technology for smartphones.
3. Lightweight Materials - The use of lightweight materials in The Tone speaker indicates a growing trend towards more efficient and portable speaker designs.
1. Consumer Electronics - The development of thin, foldable speakers like The Tone opens up possibilities for innovation in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Audio Equipment - The implementation of wireless amplification technology in smartphones presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the audio equipment industry.
3. Mobile Accessories - The use of lightweight materials in portable speakers creates new avenues for product innovation within the mobile accessories industry.