The incorporation of technology in the modern office space is only increasing, which is evident with the introduction of the new ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation. Set to launch in Q1 of 2018, the unit is designed to increase meeting room efficiency by ensuring that technological requirements are met without struggle. This puts the focus on the meeting at hand rather than requiring users to struggle to get things up and running with those in the room and others at different locations.
The ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation runs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Edition and has been designed to create a completely rotatable piece of equipment to be used in meeting spaces. This eliminates the need for team members to bring in their own equipment to start meetings or briefs.
The ThinkSmart Hub 500 Workstation Increases Meeting Efficiency
1. Smart Workplace Technology - The new ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation shows the potential for integrating more technologies in the modern office space.
2. Meeting Efficiency Optimization - The ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation illustrates the demand for technology that streamlines meetings and allows for better time management.
3. Collaborative Workspaces - The incorporation of rotatable equipment in the ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation highlights the growing need for workplaces that facilitate teamwork and collaboration.
1. Technology - The development of the ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation demonstrates opportunities for companies to create efficient and collaborative technologies for the workplace.
2. Office Furniture and Equipment - The rise of smart workspace technology highlights opportunities for the office furniture and equipment industry to evolve beyond traditional desk and chair arrangements.
3. Corporate Meeting Services - The demand for efficient meeting technology such as the ThinkSmart Hub 500 workstation provides opportunities for companies that offer corporate meeting services to provide more advanced solutions.