The world's deepest pool also happens to be tied to an aquatic hotel that is sure to be a dream for divers.
Dubbed 'Deepspot,' the hospitality establishment is located in Mszczonów — a Polish town near Warsaw. The hotel is an extension of adventurist culture as outgoing individuals are looking for ways to infuse their vacations with exciting, one-of-a-kind experiences.
The world's deepest pool reaches 148 feet in depth. The massive swimming area will be debuted by Flyspot in Fall of 2019. Aside from an abundance of activities for divers and avid swimmers, Deepspot will also boast an underground tunnel framework through which guests can walk and take in underwater views. In addition, the establishment will have multiple hotel rooms, training rooms, and even a conference room.
Deepspot Boasts Hotel Rooms, Viewing Pods & the World's Deepest Pool
1. Diver-centric Hotels - Hotels offering aquatic experiences are on the rise, providing an opportunity to infuse vacations with unique and exciting activities.
2. Extreme Aquatic Experiences - The popularity of Deepspot highlights a trend towards extreme aquatic experiences, such as diving in the world's deepest pool, that appeal to thrill-seekers.
3. Underwater Hospitality Concept - Deepspot's underground tunnel framework and underwater views represent a disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry, by creating a unique and immersive experience for guests.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the rising demand for unique and extreme experiences, by developing hotel concepts that offer aquatic activities such as Deepspot.
2. Adventure Tourism - Deepspot's combination of extreme diving experiences and underground tunnels represents an opportunity for the adventure tourism industry to create innovative packages for thrill-seeking travellers.
3. Aquatic Sports Equipment - As diving becomes more popular, there is an opportunity for the aquatic sports equipment industry to develop new designs and technologies that cater to these unique environments like Deepspot's 148 feet deep pool.