At the Indie Beauty Expo, Meant stood out as a brand that not only offers a way for consumers to streamline their personal care routines, but one that also makes a point to craft its products from simple ingredients—The Whole Shower is a product set that exemplifies both qualities.
Meant's The Whole Shower is branded as a kit to help "Marie Kondo your entire shower and morning routine," with products that promise to deliver shortcuts and time-saving solutions. The five-piece product set includes: The Every Body Bar, which is gentle enough to use on the face, the hands and the whole body, The Do-All Wash, The Do-All Conditioner, The Wonder Polish and The Absolute Balm, which may be used as a serum for the face, body and hair, as well as a topical salve.
Some of the simple ingredients that can be found in the products are natural solutions like coconut, monoi and argan oils, as well as fragrant scents like bergamot and grapefruit.
'The Whole Shower' from Meant Simplifies One's Cleansing Routine
1. Streamlined Personal Care - Opportunity for brands to create multipurpose products that simplify consumers' personal care routines.
2. Time-saving Solutions - Demand for products that promise shortcuts and efficiency in daily routines.
3. Natural and Simple Ingredients - Growing interest in products made with natural ingredients that are safe for the body.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for brands to create multipurpose products that revolutionize the beauty and personal care industry.
2. Home Organization - Potential for companies to offer organizational solutions that help streamline daily routines and save time.
3. Natural Skincare - Growth potential for brands that focus on creating skincare products using simple and natural ingredients.