Daniel Vilas has designed the VUSP to save you from boring bicycles. Think about the last time you rode a bike, it was pretty degrading, right? You probably stuck a baseball card in the spokes and tucked your tail between your legs as you pedaled down Boring Blvd.
Well the VUSP is here to fix that. This bike has the appearance of a light-weight street bike--the Ninja comes to mind, but with the pedals of an actual bike. Brilliant! Hopefully designers take cues from Daniel Vilas and the VUSP, I’d love to see this out on the road.
The VUSP by Daniel Vilas is Motorcycle-Inspired
1. Aggressive Street Bikes - Designing powerful and visually stunning bicycles with foundations rooted in motorcycle design.
2. Hybrid Bike-motorcycle Technology - Integrating motorcycle technology with bicycles for a more powerful riding experience.
3. Customized Bicycle Aesthetics - Pushing the boundaries of bicycle design with unique customizations inspired by motorcycles.
1. Bicycles - Innovating with designs inspired by motorcycles to create a new industry of aggressive street bikes.
2. Motorcycles - Expanding the reach of motorcycle design to include more accessible bicycles created with the hybrid bike-motorcycle technology.
3. Urban Transportation - Disrupting the traditional bicycling industry with customized aesthetic designs that appeal to more urban demographics.