The VOCATION Planner is an all-in-one physical book for those looking to strategize every aspect of their life to ensure they are spending all of their time as efficiently as they'd like.
The planner works on a daily basis for planning out their schedule, while also offering area to plan out meals, take time to journal their daily experiences and more. This will position it as a truly all-in-one solution for the increasing number of consumers looking to take charge over their daily lifestyle and make the most of their time each day.
The VOCATION Planner is rounded out with a to-do list that is divided into two sections including Need and Nice to Do, which encourages a person to be realistic about their expectations.
The VOCATION Planner Handles Schedules, Meals, Journaling and More
1. All-in-one Lifestyle Planners - Consumers are seeking all-in-one physical books that cater to every aspect of their life, and this trend presents an opportunity for businesses to disrupt traditional planner designs.
2. Efficiency Maximization Tools - The VOCATION planner exemplifies a trend in consumers looking to use productivity tools to ensure efficient use of their time; businesses can identify innovations that help clients strategize their lives for better productivity.
3. Personalized Planning - Personalized planning products, such as the VOCATION Planner, customize solutions for customers to optimize their planning process according to specific desires; businesses can differentiate themselves from the competition by creating tailored planning products.
1. Stationery and Paper Products - The growing trend of all-in-one lifestyle planner usage presents a disruption in traditional paper product designs for companies that sell stationery and planners.
2. Productivity Software - Companies specializing in productivity software can improve the planning process by integrating features of personalized planning and efficiency maximization found in products such as the VOCATION Planner.
3. Dietary and Nutrition Industries - The VOCATION Planner's focus on meals provides an industry disruption opportunity for companies in dietary products and nutritional planning who could offer bundled innovative solutions for personalized dietary planning.