Dutch design studio Jess introduces the Shuffle sofa, part of a furniture collection by industrial designer Robert Bronwasser. Bronwasser's signature style comes through in the sofa's industrial aesthetic with its clean lines and steel frame. His collection also features armchairs, chairs, and tables.
The Shuffle sofa, in particular, boasts curved corners, designed to broaden Jess Studio's collection with an innovative style. For a cohesive furniture layout, the sofa can be combined with other pieces in the collection to vary seating configurations. Users can quite literally shuffle from one seated position to the next, due to the sofa's dual functionality and the use of angled backrests.
Suitable for hotel lobbies, Bronwasser's design can be used separately or in combination with one another.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Jess Design Studio Introduces the Shuffle Sofa with Curved Corners
1. Modular Furniture - Bronwasser's modular Shuffle sofa presents an opportunity to innovate the furniture design process by allowing users to change configurations easily.
2. Industrial Aesthetics - Designers can explore creating furniture designs with clean lines and steel frames, like the Shuffle sofa, appealing to consumers looking for minimalist industrial decor.
3. Curved Furniture - Curved furniture designs, like the Shuffle sofa's curved corners, can become a trending style in the furniture industry and spur innovative designs for home and office spaces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can incorporate the innovative modular system and industrial aesthetics of the Shuffle sofa into their production to meet the demand for versatile, non-traditional furniture designs.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can create visually appealing and functional living spaces by using modular furniture pieces, like the Shuffle sofa, as the centerpiece of their designs.
3. Hotels and Hospitality - Hotels and hospitality businesses can utilize furniture designs like the Shuffle sofa, which offers modularity and customizability, to furnish their lobbies, waiting areas, and guest rooms, enhancing the guest experience.