Talk to Dead Painters at Seoul's 'Alive Art' Exhibit
The Alive Art Gallery in Seoul, Korea has developed and is using a technology that allows visitors to have interactive chats with the works of art. So now, thanks to this development, folks will be able to ask Da Vinci's Mona Lisa questions or "conversate" [sic] with Jesus and the disciples in The Last Supper. What do I think you must be asking yourself. Blasphemy is what I think! Blasphemy I said! Total and absolute blasphemy! I would never set foot in a place like that! Ok maybe I would but I would not ask any work of art any questions. Ok maybe I'd chat up Edvard Munch's "The Screamer" and ask what the hell is the matter with him or something like that. But I'm not a happy camper right now.
1. Interactive Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to engage audiences through interactive experiences.
2. Artificial Intelligence in Museums - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate AI technology to create interactive conversations with significant artworks.
3. Virtual Reality Art Exhibitions - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use virtual reality to transport visitors into immersive art environments.
1. Art Galleries - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement interactive technologies to enhance the visitor experience.
2. Museums - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate AI chatbot technology to enable dialogue between visitors and art pieces.
3. Virtual Reality Industries - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop virtual reality platforms specifically for art exhibitions and immersive experiences.